Friday, July 18, 2008

Azure's Vlog - A More Personal V-Profile

A VR to Dj6ual's 'Complete a Profile' video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_3E854z6pU
The list of questions:

I Am
I Want
I Have
I Wish
I Hate
I Fear
I Hear
I Search
I Wonder
I Regret
I Love
I Ache
I Always
I Usually
I Am Not
I Dance
I Sing
I Never
I Rarely
I Cry
I Am Not Always
I Lose
I'm Confused
I Need
I Should

~
I still have much to learn, but I had a great time putting it together. Now I'm looking for another project!

Credits & Thanks:
Several photos are free-use material provided by talented and generous individuals at Flickr and are used with conditional permissions. www.flickr.com

The photo used as the video still:
"Lipstick and Blood"

It contrasts the situation of First World women with that of Viet Namese women during the Southeast Asia War.

It's by the Chicago Women's Graphic Collective, and this is a photograph of my original print.

For more on the CWGC/CWLU:
http://www.cwluherstory.com/CWLUGallery/graphcoll.html

Music:
Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians
'The Wheel'

Searched for Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians after hearing One Last Time by Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians on Paste Magazine Sampler #23

No comments: