Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kim Janssen performs Clean Getaway (Maria Taylor)

At the Xnoizz Flevo Festival (14-17th of August 2008 in Bussloo, the Netherlands) Kim Janssen performs 'Clean Getaway' by Maria Taylor. In a beautiful old tent/building, unfortunately the lighting is pretty bad for a proper view of the building itself. I made my place by the door. I didn't know what I was waiting for. Felt just like home. Except no grass, no yard, no pictures. I could see across to the park. And there were friends, they were laughing hard. They looked just like my home. With no face, no name, no voice I'd know. I finally made it. I made a clean getaway. I finally made it. I made a clean getaway. I met someone at the bar. He had a great smile and a great heart. He felt just like love. Except no fear of losing, and it wasn't tough. I finally made it. I made a clean getaway. I finally made it. I made a clean getaway. And I miss you, I miss you every single day. Copyright Maria Taylor / Saddle Creek

Searched for Maria Taylor after hearing A Good Start by Maria Taylor on Paste Magazine Sampler #30

No comments: