Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Tall Trees

Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Tall Trees Lyrics You're on a leek, Gonna sing you a song Two hundred years in the ground Tall trees hangin' over the road Feels like... they're starin' me doooowwwwn It's in the way that they sway It's the feeling I git They just don't want me around Tall trees hangin' over the road Feels like... they're starin' me doooowwwwn Who's gonna love you when I'm gone? Sittin' leaves to the wind I'll give her to you in a while And find... Somebody new in the Spring When the sun melts snow And the water runs down A little lol river flow And I laid with your tissy In the grass tonight And watch him, gro... gro... GROW OH OH OH Sleep in the weight thing... smilin' bin Gimme a ride downtown Tall trees hangin' over the road Feels like... they're starin' me doooowwwwn Tall trees hangin' over the road Feels like... they're starin' me doooowwwwn Tall trees hangin' over the road Feels like... they're starin' me doooowwwwn They're starin' me doooowwwwn They're starin' me DOOOOOOWWWWWWWN (Amazing guitar solo) OW OH OH UH OH OH (Repeat)

Searched for Matt Mays & El Torpedo after hearing Travellin' by Matt Mays & El Torpedo on Paste Magazine Sampler #27

No comments: